Pages

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February Paper Swap

Today I thought I would share with you the February Paper Swap
Paper Swap Blog
For February we are assigned the task to collect paper with 
'Detail'.  We are to send a small letter size envelope. 
Image result for blog post dividers
My partner is one I have swapped with before.  I am swapping with Catherine from Scotland.  We've had a lovely time meeting each other through Paper Swap.  
Image result for blog post dividers
The theme this month was a challenge for me.  But since Catherine and I are acquainted we decided just to send papers we 'like'. 

Image result for blog post dividers
Catherine asked for paint splatters.  So I am sending a few . . . 
This was a lovely torn from magazine paper I received from a swapper in Canada.  It looks like paint to me. 
This is some water color paper I was playing around with. 
I had saved for Catherine I guess. 
I liked these two I pulled from the Blue Swap.  The bottom one is a dark blue.  I didn't really have a plan for them.  I just thought they were pretty.  I am sure Catherine will make something incredible with them. 
Water colors I was playing with on coffee filters. 
An oriental.  I asked Catherine if she would like some.  I get a lot of orientals when I swap.  And a Jan/Feb calendar page. 
I always like to include a calendar page for the swap month. 
A couple more 'paint' papers that I've kept from other swaps. 
I hope she likes them.
I included a few tiny pieces and put in a little sleeve
I put the 'Details' on top to go with the theme.
I loved the XOXO tag!


I find that my swap and blogger friends from 'Across the Pond' are very interested in Texas.  I always include something from Texas. 
Mostly I included vintage newspapers. 
I also include a greeting.  I am always searching for post cards
or other cards from Texas.  This is a calendar page.  
Image result for blog post dividers
All these 'lovelies' are packed up and on the way to Scotland. 

Wanna join Paper Swap.
Click here

Linking with the Fabulous Party
Click here to join the party!
Linking with my Favorite Parties. 
The list is below this post.

No comments: