Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Simple Sunday-Fabulous Party

Free Printables: Access to an ever-growing resource library, that includes these beautiful scripture printables, plus other printables to inspire you, help you organize your life, and more. Click…

May your Sunday be Simply Blessed
I chose this one today because I needed that reminder. 
Today I am staying home and spending a few extra hours finishing the Houston quilt project.
If your like me and your strung out, wrung out and wilting take a moment and rest in the Father's arms and 
Smile

And now that we are all smiling and rested 
Here's the party!

Welcome new and old friends.
We've been having a few new friends each week.  
Yea!
I hope you all visit each other. 
This week along with your regular Fabulous posts feel free to add any Thankful posts.
If you planning Thanksgiving or share your archives they are always fun too!
Let's party!
As always I will pin your posts and choose 2 features for my Monday Happy Homemaker Monday post.  (I will have 4 this week because I didn't get to post last week)



No comments: