Pages

Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday/Afternoon

Image result for happy homemaker monday
Writing and posting a little late today.  The internet was down all day yesterday till about 6:30 I think.  No t.v. nothing.  Good thing we had books to read! 

Here's my Happy Homemaker Monday post!

The Weather
Getting cooler.  Yea.  Upper 70’s in mornings and upper 80’s in the afternoon

Right Now I  Am
Enjoying  the quiet and looking at the sun shining in across my laptop through the shades.  

On the menu
Monday--Eggplant Parmesan, Salad, Green Beans
Tuesday --Crab Cakes, Dirty Rice and Salad 
Wednesday -- Fried Catfish, leftover rice, broccoli salad
Thursday -- Pizza
Friday --Stopping for Chinese expecting a long and hard week!

In the kitchen
 The sound of the dishwasher running. My least favorite chore/task is unloading the dishwasher!  I shouldn't complain 
it is nice to have clean dishes!

On my reading pile
Crepe Factor by Laura Childs this one includes Cajun recipes.
The cranberry crab cakes are on the menu this week. 
First Crush Last Love by  Elizabeth McKenna 
Beloved, Hear My Heart by Lawrence Sankar

Fabulous Features
Features from my weekly party. 
 If you haven't joined I would love you to link!  Click to visit. 
Carol at Comfort Spring Station shared this cool place to visit in 
Dunedin, Florida.  Click here to visit the post. 


Fabulous Feature
It was a week of Fabulous and fun places to visit. 
 
Suzy at Just Simple Somethings introduced us to the 'real' Mayberry.  This was a delightful post.  I want to visit. 
Click here to read the post.  

On of my simple pleasures
Being done.  As much as I love blogging.  I always happy to be finished with a post.  My ancient computer is such a hassle!
The #3 sticks.  It skips when I am typing.  I have to constantly watch to make sure I am still on the same line.  The L sticks too.  
But I am Blessed to be able to write my posts!

From the camera 
The super giant Frisbee we bought at $5.00 below for our 
neighbors dog.  It was crazing watching him catch and drag back!   He loved it!


Devo./ Scripture

Thanks for stopping in to share my week!  I hope your week is 
great!

Linking with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday
The Art Of Homemaking, Create with Joy,  Amaze Me Monday,
Menu Monday, Grammies Grid, Busy Monday, Merry Monday, Make It Pretty Monday, Dagmar's House

No comments: