Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday

Image result for happy homemaker monday
The Weather . . .We've had rain ever couple of days.  Keeps things cooler and plants happy.  Should be about 95 today and sunny

Right Now I  Am. . .Behind schedule! I usually write this post on Sunday night but didn't get to it.  Monday's are super busy here!

On My Reading Pile  I am just itching to read these two for reviews scheduled later in the month . . . 
Image result for dark deception nancy mehl   Image result for detecting duchess kate parker  And a couple more I got 
free I don't have to review but I will . . . 
With This Ring This one I got free from the author for signing up for her newsletter.


Something fun to share
My something fun to share goes with what's on my reading pile. 
Have you heard of KOBO it is a place you can buy E-books or 
get them free.  Totally free.  There is an app for your phone or you can read on your computer or tablet.  You can use on Kindle too but it is a little tricky to do.  If you purchase a book you get a $5.00 credit.  Go over here and check it out.

On My To Do List
I need to start thinking about sewing again. I have a couple of quilts I want to make for Christmas and winter.
Organize my crafting space

I am thankful for
 My work day is done.  Yea.  I can finish up my post do a little around the house and then relax!
In the garden
 My tomatoes are slowing down.  My pumpkin seeds have sprouted!
On the menu this week
 Monday- Kilebasa, Red Beans/Rice Biscuits
 Tuesday-The Cowboy is frying chicken.  I am making mashed potatoes, Corn on Cob and homegrown tomato
  Wed- Fetticini w/ Clam Sauce for Cowboy and Goulash for me
(for my thursday leftover lunch. My long work day)
  Thursday- Kid Friendly Mac/Cheese and Adult friendly some kind of pork 
   Friday -  I've run out of ideas!
In the kitchen
This Lemon Zucchini Cake is so moist, undeniably delicious and topped with a lemon glaze that will keep you coming back for one more slice.
Never seen this before looks good.  Zucchinni Lemon cake.
Click here.

Fabulous Features
 Each week I choose a couple of features from the link party over at my blog Our Holiday Journey. 
Modern & Natural Garden
Carol at Comfort Spring shared a post on gardening.
Click here to visit.

On of my simple pleasures
 A peaceful afternoon with nothing to do but relax and write on my blog and visit!

Devo./ Scripture
Zephaniah 3:17 ~ I love this verse.  lots of great scripture prints for kids on this site!

Thanks for visiting my Happy Homemaker Monday post.  
I hope you have a great week!  
 Linking with 
The Art Of Homemaking
Create With Joy
Share Your Cup 
Our Holiday Journey



No comments: