Pages

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Cozy Office Space June Edition

Welcome Friends
I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday
Image result for spring blog post dividers
Today I am sharing again my cozy office space
Back in April I showed you how it looked here
I loved the sweetness of the space and the look but it was time for a change.

And because I find to keep it from looking like this . . . 
Image result for dust

I have to regularly move everything to dust so why not start over with a fresh new pallet.
  :
Everything gone but the essentials.
The computer and pencil box

 :
I love my free leather pencil box from The Container Store.
Yes.
I said 'Free'. 
Back in the day when The Cowboy worked in the corporate world we used American Express for all our purchases.  For a time they offered gift cards as rebates.  I got some really nice things from Pottery Barn and The Container Store that I would not have normally bought. 

 :

I did keep a few bunnies out because they make me smile and they are functional.  Doesn't everyone need a pot hanger bunny keeps my pens and pencils from running away.  The rock bunny holds down all my pieces of paper and notes to myself. 

I did tidy up alot before inviting you in.  I will show you at the end a little of what a normal day looks like!

I ran across the below picture and decided it was the perfect time to put on my desk to admire . . . 

 :
Then and now.  Look how much hair he had and how skinny he was.  He wore 29" waist pants when I met him in 1974.  
 The perfect time to share?  Our anniversary is this month.
It's been a long time

I surround myself with special treasures, things and people I love.

One more photo before I show you what my desk looks like before my weekly dusting and organizing. 
 :
The Cowboy took this one in 77 I think when he was in college
I was skinny back then!

Here's the desk on a normal day . . . 
 :
My calendar filled with book reviews.  My highlighters I use to mark read, reviewed, written, posted and submitted.  It's a process.

See the little bunny card on the left.  It's written and ready to mailed to my new penpal.  I joined Sarah for her penpal project. 
Her blog is over here. 

And way over to the left you'll see a small stack of books.  I keep the pending ones on top.  There's always 4-5 on the book case next to my desk.  It doesn't get that weekly dusting.  

Just for fun I want to share one more shot just because m silly. . . .  :
The ceiling and window.  A blank pallet.  But there's a plan!
Someday I'll hang a shabby chic chandy.  And get some white 
breezy curtains.  

Curtains/lighting on my to Dream To Do List

So do you have a Dream List?

Thanks for visiting my office space today. 
I hope your weekend is wonderfully Blessed.

Just in case your posting Patriotic themed posts 
Check out the party
It's over here
And at Our Holiday Journey you can join 
The Fabulous Party
Our Holiday Journey

I'm linking with some great parties
The short list . . . 
and a bunch more listed on my parties page

No comments: