Pages

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Cozy Office Space

Welcome Dear One's
I hope your having a lovely Saturday
I am spending the day in my Office/Sewing/Crafting Room 
I've changed my desk space a little 'Wanta See?'


 :
A little imposter joined the party!
I love this little guy so I'll let him stay!
Maybe he can spell check!


 :       :
Another favorite from a friend he is a cute little trinket box.
 :
I have two Department 56 bunnies that my daughter gave me years ago


It's fun to collect. It gives friends and family ideas on what to give you for gifts.
A gift from my mother. . .
 :     :
Adorable detail . . . 


Another favorite.  He is little.  Soft and cuddly.
 :
The grouping
 :
I am surrounded with things and people I love . . . 
 :
The pencil holder is another gift from my mother . . . 
 :
The little bunny on the side is actually for a flower pot.
I love him on my desk.  I bought him myself at a garden store.
 :
A sweet little moss covered bunny from my daughter last year.
 :
I love the rock paper weight.  
A hand painted rock from my Daddy.

Surrounding myself with favorite things makes my little space warm and cozy anytime of year!

Come over and share your Cozy spaces at the 
Fabulous Spring and Easter Party

And for May it's all about . . . 
Image result for copycat

Join the monthly parties over here at 
Our Holiday Journeys
Click Here




No comments: