Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Image result for thankful
Joining Michelle to celebrate our thankfulness.  Today I am 
Thankful for many things. 
  1. We got a new deal on cable and internet.  1/2 of what we have been paying! That is a Blessing.
  2. I love my work and my clients that are a joy to work with so sweet and patient and show 'me' respect!  
  3. The beautiful weather.  It warms everyday to the 70' and sometimes 80's.  Beautiful days!
  4. The Cowboy is finally getting more hours.  We're struggling with the car issue but it is working for now.  
  5. I am thankful that I think I have gotten into a rhythm with the house that I have that has been a struggle.  (I clean houses) Today I was much less fatigued when I got home.  I am thankful.   
Actually that's just a few Thankful things.  I could make a much 
longer list but I am sure you've got many more friends to visit today.  

Stop over at Michelle's and visit her Thankful Thursday party. 
Just in case I disappear.  We loose internet tomorrow.  I am not sure when we will get the new service connected.  I am waiting for their call to schedule.   
Have a wonderfully blessed day!



No comments: