Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

What's For Dinner?

Don't you love those days when you make plans and they go awry?


Image result for plans awry
Mom's can you relate!  I never thought of monkey brains. 

But did you know where Brussel Sprouts come from? 
Image result for dolls in cabbage patch
And did you know that those really aren't  pearl onions in the peas.
Image result for peas with pearl onions
Can you guess it?  Why baseball's of course! 

So I guess your wondering why I started this post with when plans go awry.  I might be cooking the monkey brains for dinner after all.
Because the Cowboy cooked what I had planned for his lunch.  


Makes me wish I had a printer so I could make a really cool menu like this.  
But alas I'll have to resort to just writing it down and putting on the fridge.   I guess in all fairness I shouldn't be annoyed because I didn't stick to the menu this week anyway.  But the good news is the Spaghetti I planned for Wednesday we'll just cook tonight. 

All's well and no monkey brains!  Yea!
So do you plan a menu?
Image result for blog post dividers

Linking with The Fabulous January Party over here
Come over and join me and link your posts!
I am also linking with the regular fun parties.  The list is on my parties page.


No comments: