Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Sharing The Love/Merry Christmas My Friend

This summer I started a new project.  I joined a group that swaps paper.
                            Image result for blog post dividers
Last year I became enamored with Altered Books and Junk journals.  I decided to incorporate the Scripture theme Journal that I made for my daughter last Christmas into a Junk type Journal.
Image result for blog post dividers
I love my new hobby!  Do I love it as much as quilting.  I am not sure.  For me for now it's easier than sewing.  I am actually having a hard time getting my sewing room in order after the move. 
That's another story for another time though.  
Image result for blog post dividers
Today I am sharing post cards that I made for all the people that I have swapped with this year. 
Since they should be arriving soon or already arrived I think it's safe to share a few!
 :
These are so fun to make.  I haven't flattened this one yet so it looks a little wonky.  The images are cut from a collection of Christmas cards.  I don't use just one card on each post card. 
The parts all come from different sources.  On this one the base is scrapbook paper. 
 :
One of my favorites.  I used images from three different sources.  The background is scrap book paper.  I used glitter glue and covered the entire card. 
 :
Another favorite.  Again I used three different sources.  The 
background here is a silver piece of paper I received from Singapore.  The edges were already cut with scalloped scissors.
 :
Oh my goodness I think I actually love them all!  The images were so sweet.  It's hard to see but there are hand cut snowflakes that my grandson made.  I am not sure I like the background paper but it was all I could find that was the right color!  

I truly do love this new hobby!  I love it so much that I want to share!   I am offering over at Our Holiday Journey a Christmas Junk Journal.  I will include in the Journal 12 Christmas post cards.  The journal will be made custom to the winner.  If you want space for recipes or places for lists or spaces for photo's I will make the journal custom to your requests!  
Come over to the link party at Our Holiday Journey and enter to win a custom Christmas Junk Journal made by 'Moi'.

 Image result for Christmas blog post dividers
Did you know you can link all your Christmas posts at The Count Down To Christmas Party?  Come and link your new and archived posts!   The party is over Here

I hope you enjoyed visiting today!
Merry Christmas

No comments: