Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Ideas For Christmas Shopping

Announcing a fun new link party. . . 
  Each month over at Our Holiday Journey  I host a theme linky party. 

Do you need suggestions for Christmas presents?  How about 
a great book or two?

Maybe one to fill a stocking. . . Image result for christmas blog post dividers



Beginning Thanksgiving day and running till the 30th you can find great book suggestions over at the party.   But that's not all
Countdown To Christmas begins on Dec. 1.
                                      Image result for christmas blog post dividers
Anyone can link.  You don't have to be a reviewer.  If you have some wonderful ideas I'd love you to link up.  
                           Image result for christmas blog post dividers
Maybe you have some wonderful posts about Christmas books or decorating ideas.  I'll be posting about my Book Christmas Tree.

         Join me and make it a Holly Jolly Christmas Party!
                           Image result for christmas blog post dividers
       Don't forget to put your feet up after all that shopping!

Merry Christmas
Linking today at all my favorite parties 
See my parties page for the list

No comments: