Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Blue Monday-A Thank You Note

Welcome to Blue Monday.  
Recently I received a really sweet Thank you note . . .
 :
It was so sweet and totally unexpected.  And it even had a Blue
stamp.
  :
What a delight to receive such a sweet note.  Here's the super sweet inspiration for the note . . . 
 
It was just such a joy to receive that note.  Especially since he was so sweet to let me interrupt his Lego building. 

I took a few pictures that day . . . 
They made a nice collection.  
It's a little difficult to see the books.  
  And it's Blue.
The books were so adorable.  I really thought it would be fun 
to have my grandson be a part of the review.  

              T:
He gave the books a 'thumbs up'.  If your interested in reading the review it is here.
                       Image result for blog post dividers
It really made my day to receive such a sweet note from the author. 
                      Image result for blog post dividers
If your a regular reader of my blog you know that I read and write a lot of book reviews.  Sometimes I feel like there are way too many.  And the reviews have taken over my blog.  

Please be assured that is not my intention.  In the next few weeks you'll be noticing alot more regular posts.  
                                   Image result for blog post dividers
There won't really be less reviews.  Just a more organized way of posting.  I am busy writing posts and reading so I'll be needing to put those old Blue slippers on . . . 
And resting in between posting and linking to all the great parties. 
Like these:
Share You CupMake Your Saturday Sweet, Share It One More Time

Do you love linking your posts at great parties?  I'd love for you to come over and link your Fall /Thanksgiving Themed posts at the Fabulous Party over at my over blog . . . 
Click here to visit and join the party!


No comments: