Pages

Monday, September 5, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday/Happy Labor Day

                                                 Image result for vintage happy labor day

Joining Sandra and sharing plans for my week....

The weather.....September in Texas.  Goes from 80's to 90's. 

It always seems hotter when we have a cooler spell and then back 

to the upper 90's

Right now I am.. Writing.
.. 
Thinking.... I have a lot to do.  Trying to get decorating 

complete.  The Fabulous Fall party over at my other blog.
And getting ready for my sisters visit on the 16th. 

On my reading pile.... Want to get another Lauren Carr book. 
I am reading the Hillary Broom novels by June Gillam for review.
A couple of Marriage books to review in the next couple of weeks.

On My T.V... Using the DVR alot.  I'm waiting for Scandal to return in a couple of weeks.  I'm hooked.  It's sad I know. 

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....

Mine.  The Fabulous Fall Party!  Go over here and link your Fall posts....http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/08/2016-fabulous-fall-party.html

Something fun to share.... A giveaway
starving hearts - 400
Click here to enter.  My review will post on Wednesday.

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog).... I love this new to me


 blog...I stumbled over from a pin and found a delightful house

 tour. http://www.dagmarbleasdale.com/

On the menu for this week....
Monday-Fried Duck (Cowboy is cooking)  
Tuesday-Angel Hair w/Basil,Garlic EVVO Sauce, Salad, Bread
Wednesday- Beans and Cornbread (saving left over cornbread for Thanksgiving Dinner when my sister comes.  Celebrating early)
Thursday-Kid Friendly not sure yet
Friday-Steak, Baked Potato and Salad
Saturday-Meat Loaf, Fried Yellow Squash, Mashed Potatoes
Sunday-Whatever strikes our fancy Nachos or something simple

On my to do list....finish decorating, organize my Pinterest boards.

In the craft basket....Super fast rag quilts.  My mother needs some

 to fill her booth at Fall Fairs. 

Looking forward to this week....Thursday at GiGi's house. 


 Making crafts for the family visit.

Looking around the house....Falling into Fall. A few pumpkins 


scattering the mantle.

From the camera....
T:  The Ninja cleaning service came last week.  He didn't charge extra photo's this time!


On my prayer list..... My blog friends that are struggling.


Bible verse, Devotional....The Lord will rescue and protect us because we acknowledge His name. Psalm 91:14 <a class="pintag searchlink" data-query="%23AllForHim" data-type="hashtag" href="/search/?q=%23AllForHim&rs=hashtag" rel="nofollow" title="#AllForHim search Pinterest">#AllForHim</a> More  Source

Wishing you a Happy and Safe Labor Day and 
a Delightful week!
Linking with HHM, The Art Of Homemaking, Share Your Cup, 
Merry Monday, Create With Joy


No comments: