Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday

        

The Weather...
It's been a little warmer. Back in the upper 90's. Rain on Saturday and Sunday. 

On My Beside Table...
A vintage crocheted table scarf.  I've packed the lamp for the move.  YooWhoo!

On My T.V. 
Actually trying not to watch too much.  Moving in a few weeks and too much to do.  To my chagrin I was planning on Scandal and they are not coming back till January!

Thinking And Pondering..
What else?  The new house.  Plans, plans and more plans.
Stay tunes!

Listening To...
Peacefulness.  The Cowboy quietly snoring, the road traffic outside.  It rained last night I can here the cars driving through the wet parking lot. 

Favorite You Tube Video Last Week...
I really haven't gotten into this video thing.  How about a new fun blog...
antique_frame_fall_wreath
Lisa at Re-Create Designs shared a tutorial for this
cool Fall wreath.  She linked at The Fabulous Fall 
Party over at my other blog.  Click Here to visit and link.

On The Menu...
Monday--Fried Fish, Salad, Clam Chowder (Cowboys homemade)
he cooks on Monday
Tuesday-- Beans and Cornbread
Wednesday--Chinese.  Shrimp Fried Rice (w/ a mix), 
Beef w/ Broccoli (recipe from pinterest) and Egg Drop Soup
(another pinterest recipe)
Thursday--Kid friendly making Blue Jello in GiGi's kitchen
Mac and Cheese.  Still have to decide what the adults will eat.
Friday--I miss date night
Chicken Breasts wonder if I can find a new recipe?
Saturday--winging it
Sunday--winging it

On My To Do List--
..Working on a fall quilt finish in a few days so I can be quilting it.
Most of the sewing room is packed just left out a few fall colors to work with.  
...Packing...most of the books are packed I'll have to count boxes.
Almost afraid to.  The Cowboy doesn't get my obsession with books. 
...Reading  I have a huge stack of books all scheduled in the next couple of weeks. This will be a review blog for awhile.

Looking Forward To...
Can you guess?

What I Plan To Do For Myself This Week
Finish my Fall quilt.

Favorite Photo...
T:
Recent grocery shopping with my grandson


Devotional

jesusnerdyall.tumblr.com http://twitter.com/JesusSetMeFree_:
          Source








No comments: