Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Blue Monday Christmas In July



Traditionally at Christmas time I share a post all about Blue Christmas . . . 
Here's a repost did you know it is only 22 weeks till Christmas?
                                Vintage Christmas Card: Old-Fashioned Indented Ornaments - Blue/Silver Highlight:                       
                            I love Vintage don't you?  
                       een vermoeide kerstman na een lange nacht eindelijk heerlijk slapen. mooi plaatje.:
Of course being a Santa collector I loved this one.  
It is available as a puzzle hereThis artists work is amazing.  I'm glad someone pinned it so I could find it!


                              
                              Holiday Cocktail Library for the Festive House Bar - Blue Sparkling Star Cocktail, just one of over 30 recipes.:
                                                                        Source
I love festive looking cocktails.  The post here has 30 different 
cocktails.  
printable winter subway art:

Fun free pintable Subway art.  Click here.
Red Velvet Cake Truffles.    The original like did not work for me. This is a good link which explains the steps involved.:
                    Source           
Oh my goodness.  I need to make these!
           Image detail for -Blue Christmas decorations look great on a white , silver, blue or ...:
                                        Source
This post shared 37 photos.  All Blue!
                               

                                                                  Source
                  Gorgeous.  The Atlanta holiday walk. 
  
                          
Christmas is all about Merry and Bright.  This year Christmas falls on Sunday and we are planning a big event at the boys prison unit where we serve!  I'll be sharing plans between now and them. 

There are 48 boys that will be there at Christmas and away from family.  

Linking today with  Blue Monday.

No comments: