Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

Blue Monday Afternoon Window Shopping

I'm very late writing a post today.  I had a very long hard weekend.  The start to this week is equally as busy and hard.
Dear friends bear with me.  I'll be back to normal soon!

I thought a little 'Window Shopping' today would be fun . .  .

                                         Anthropologie NYC window display via WOOGSWORLD:

rain drops from patterned scrapbooking paper as bulletin board or classroom decor in the spring time:


Store Front Art Exhibit - Brehm Center:
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Window displays are an integral part of the charity shop experience. in hand with the visual merchandising inside the shop they are what define a shops character. In a time when charity shops are e...:

                        I think I'll go shopping.  Wanna go?           

All the above photo's were found on Pinterest.  Wanna see more?  Just go to Pinterest and search
Store windows.  

Linking with Blue Monday.

2 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Hi! I love that dress form with the cool dress, looks like awesome silk ties. I know how your life can get hectic and crazy and wild! Our oldest son just got married April 30 and then we traveled to Kansas to return Nick home for the summer from college. It has been quite a year so far. Thanks for sharing all these images. I love pinterest and often I start pinning and lose track of time. So I am back to my blog and trying to keep up with everyone. I always enjoy your visits there. Have a great week. I am going to be doing a giveaway soon. So stay tuned. Thanks for sharing.

Molly the Airedale said...

Beautiful blues!