Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday Filled With Words

Forgive me friends for being a little AWOL this week . . . 
                                   
            My week started with 'Winging It' on Blue Monday.  
                          Click Here to visit my Blue Monday post.  Click Here to visit Sally at Blue Monday.
                                                     Butterfly Printable Moths Vintage Prints Royalty Free French

             Which went real well but it went downhill from there.
                                        
Basically I was just really, really sad because I got word that I didn't get a job that I applied for a few weeks ago.  

I had been really, really hoping and praying for this 'office' job. 
I'm just really worn out from teaching preschool.  
Victorian Garden Lady Image!

And I was looking forward to Alot more money and wearing fun 
clothes again.  I'm a bit of a clothes horse and I've really missed 
being able to wear nice things. 


I was so hoping that I'd be able to work in an office again.  
I really needed the less physical demanding part of office work as opposed to working full time with preschoolers. 
Then on Tuesday I find out that the new insurance we had to get will cost us $200.00 a month more than what we were paying.
  Retro Bills Lady Clip Art

So I've begun looking again for a job.  

Vintage Typing Image!
Typing my resume and looking for anything that I can find.  Mostly in daycare because that's about all I can find.  I'm checking 
Craigslist hourly almost.  And a local church has a job board so I'm keeping an eye on it. (that's where  I found my last two jobs)

So I'm working as many hours as I can get.  And looking again 
When all I really want to do is this . . . 
Public Domain Hammock Image – Cute!
And this . . . 

                                          Free Vintage Images – Cake on Cake Plate
                                              I love cake!   

I hope you'll say a little prayer for me so I can get out of the Blues 
and back to me.  

All the graphics in this post were free at The Graphics Fairy.


5 comments:

Denise said...

very sorry for your disappointment. praying, and loving you.

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Oh darn! So sorry that you didn't get the job! I will keep you in my prayers and just know that something will open up for you. Love the cute graphics you shared!
hugs,
Jann

Molly the Airedale said...

Our paws are crossed for you to get the job of your dreams!

Linda Kay said...

I know you were looking forward to the possibility of a job change. Forge on, my friend. Something will turn up.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Sending prayers your way!! I always say that everything happens for a reason and I hope it is that something better is coming your way...

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie