Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Good Fences

                           Welcome
     T:     
    Ocassionally we are met on Sunday by this sweet guy.
He lives across the street from the boys prison unit where we 
serve. 
            T:
He's a little scruffy looking but he's a sweet guy.  He makes me 
smile.  

                                    I hope he makes you smile.  
I think he might make Tex smile today.  
Linking with Tex at Good Fences.
Linking with Camera Critters, Eileen's Critters and Make My Saturday Sweet

                                                                                   
                               

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is cute!

Denise said...

made me smile.

Molly the Airedale said...

What a cute guy! Happy Friday☺

Christine said...

What a likeable fellow! I love these creatures!
Thanks for your kind comment on my post also
Christineandhercamera.blogspot.com

NatureFootstep said...

he looks as if the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. He wants to come out.

TexWisGirl said...

adorable mule!

eileeninmd said...

Hello, he is a cutie and yes he makes me smile. Happy Friday, enjoy your weekend!

TexWisGirl said...

adorable mule!

Linda Kay said...

Such a little cutie, and he did make me smile. Sounds like you have a good cause to work for.

Jeannie Marie said...

I'm smiling! Great things behind great fences!

Barb said...

What big ears he has! Looks like he enjoys having visitors.

Margaret Birding For Pleasure said...

Love the donkey behind the fence. Have a lovely weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I am just stopping back to say thank you for linking up your cute mule post. Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Makes me smile he is a cutie.

Good fences as well.

Ohmydearests said...

Awww too sweet!

Ida said...

I can see why he makes you smile. He does look very sweet.