Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

2nd Annual Fabulous Fall LInky Party

Welcome
 My Summer has been Fabulous.  Has yours?  
 Since August is quickly coming to a close I'm gearing up for Fall!
 Are you?  

 Fall is just around the corner and that means it's time for the 
                        Fabulous Fall Linky Party
                                                                                                          
I just can't think of Fall without thinking of my own Charlie Brown and The Great Pumpkin.

             I'd love for you to share your Fabulous Fall posts.  Old or new.  Anything Fall.   
                                                     This is a fun time for everyone. 
                                     There is a little fine print.  A few simple rules.  
Rules: Please only link Fall Family Friendly posts. 
Please save your Halloween posts for the Halloween linky party.  (I will be adding to the sidebar Halloween party link closer to Halloween)
Please visit as many of the other links as you can.  Everyone loves a comment. 
The linky will run every week.  Monday to Monday.  You'll have plenty of time to post.                                                                    
I will be choosing my favorite each week so please be advised I'll be linking to your posts and reposting a couple of your pics.  I'll leave a comment on your blog if I am reposting any of your content.  

So with all that out of the way.  Let's party!





                 

8 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I like you cute Charlie Brown and pumpkin photo. So cute! Have a happy week ahead!

Gail @Purple Hues and Me said...

Thanks for the invite to join your fabulous fall linky party, and your kind words, Grantham! We are all in a fall crafting mode . . thanks so much for hosting!

Denise said...

enjoy your linky party.

Down On The Farm said...

Fall is my FAVORITE time of year!!!

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Thanks for the invite to your fall party. I do not have any posts for this year yet but shared fall chalk board art from last year!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thank you for inviting me to the party.

Neesie said...

Oh Lynn, please don't say that Fall is approaching because I'm still waiting for summer here in Bonnie Scotland! I think it's the worst summer here... EVER!
If we could just have aome sun until September, then I'll be up for your Fall party for sure ;D
Enjoy your week.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for letting me know that the party is back up and running again this year!!
Thanks so much for your visits and for your kind words!!
And for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie