Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2015

D is Definitely for Daisy



D is definitely for Daisy
I was torn between two different posts.  I am glad Jenny gives us a few days to enter.  I enjoy writing about Deadwood, South Dakota.  You can read that post here.

                       Today I have to share with you my sweet Daisy!  

A few older pics first.  I searched and searched for another pic of her friend Sarge (at the top). But I couldn't find one.  We dog sat him when he was only a puppy.  
It wasn't always like this with these two.  Click here to see the story.  
She is very patient with our silliness . . . 
She even dresses up when I ask her to . . . 


I taught her how to "Sit up pretty."  Cowboy told me she couldn't do.  Fooled him. 




She is totally clueless that she isn't a lap dog.  I got this hideous couch a few years ago to recover for my sewing room.  She loved it.  This photo was taken shortly after I brought her home.  I thought she was a short haired dog.  I was wrong.


This is how she looks shaggy.

Daisy Doggie Awards 2013 posts.  Click Here.
 







She loves the couch.  She is spoiled . . .



                                       
We decorated last year for Halloween . . .
   
The Cowboy set up the computer in garage and showed pictures of dogs dressed up.  There are a lot of dogs in the neighborhood.  Cowboy like the photo on the left.  He was wearing a mask and my camera isn't real great.  He blurred.  He thinks he looks like a ghost. He's goofy.

   
The office was decorated for fall.  I really wanted a photo of Daisy with the pumpkins
 
She loves for the Cowboy to take her for a walk.  It doesn't happen often . . .

                            
If you look closely in this photo you can see how bowed out his right leg is.  The left pretty straight.
He will be having a replacement surgery in the fall.
  
We live right by city hall.  There are all sorts of activities.  We walked out our door to see the Christmas
parade.  Our grandson was with us a fireman came over and gave him and Daisy glow sticks.   She was so funny looking over the hedge at everything.


We love Christmas at our house.  She is like a little kid.  She loves to sleep under the tree.


I was trying to decorate and switch things out for Christmas and she was right in the middle of it all.

Then when I put the 'real' packages out she was there again.








Wow I realized I haven't taken any pics since Christmas.  Bad dog parent I am!
Thanks for visiting and meeting Daisy.  Summer pics coming soon.

Linking with Jenny for Alphabet Thursday. Click Here.
                                                                    Happy Trails
                                                                                                          ➗Beauty & Power..
      

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daisy is beautiful!

Hannah said...

Many fun times and fond memories! Daisy has a blest life. The dog and horse look like they are enjoying each other's company too!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are so pretty, Daisy! We love your high 10!

Linda Kay said...

What a lovely dog, and so much fun.

Jenny said...

Awww, Daisy!

You are a darling one for sure!

Such a fun post!

It made me miss my dog!

Thank you for linking.

A++