Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

     So I am wondering is it my computer or blogger?  Couldn't complete my post this morning. 
This happened a few days ago.  It was the day my computer came back from the geek. 
Seems fine now.   Let's see . . .
So this morning I could load a photo but then I couldn't type or add a link.  It wouldn't let me add the link on that post just now either.  This has never happened before. 
So, wonderin' can I add a link here.  Let's see if I can find a cool blue and link to Sally for a test.                                                                                                                                                                                                   


Acting really weird again.  My cursor won't move.  I can only move it with the arrows.  Let's see if we can link.  Oh btw I love shutters.   I found this pic on Pinterest.  I love holleyhocks too.  Someday I'll have a holleyhock garden.  Let's see if we can link.   Click here to visit Sally.  Nope weird.  Same problem as this morning.  My mouse will not click over the words to highlight.  Now the weird thing is it works in word and in emails.  So can it be blogger?   Is anyone else having a problem?
Let see try something else.  Click Here.  OK. So now I just went to the drop down and typed the words in.  It looks like it worked. 

Let's try one more pic . . .
                                                                         

Still acting weird.
I wanted to share this pic.  I was planning on doing something new with the blog.
I guess it all depends if the computer and/or blogger cooperates.
I was planning on choosing a color each month and adding photo's and anything I can find to the posts to highlight the months color. 
Came up with the idea because I googled Yellow the other day and some really cool and interesting photos
came up that I wanted to share.
So for the rest of the month I am going to share some lovely yellows.
Hope your day is going better than mine.
If not maybe this cute little Yellow bicycle will make you smile.
Sending happy Sunshiney Smiles

Now this is just so weird.  My normal Blue Slippers won't load!
Wow What a Day!


1 comment:

Denise said...

love the bicycle.