Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Post That Might Be

The computer is acting up.  Only half of this post completed.
I can't manually move my cursor.  So I can't correct spelling. 
One frustration after another.  I quess for some reason it isn't
meant for me to post.

Happy Homemaker Blue Monday.  Just a little Blue . . .
Linking with Sally at Blue Monday.
And joining Sandra today for Happy Homemaker. 

The weather.... Started in the 80's today! Nice.
Right now I am.... I am trying to get this post written.  My computer is acting up again!  Same 'ole story.
On my reading pile....Always a few from the library...
If Memory Serves by Vanessa Davis Griggs (inspirational fiction)
The Wanderer Robyn Carr
Sleep No More Iris Johansen
On my TV.....Just got cable after 3 years!  Wearin' out The Food Channel
What I found while surfing the net....Ton's of decorating ideas on Pinterest
On the menu for this week....After tonight I hope all simple meals. Cowboy bought a chicken and marinated it.  Now I get to fry it tonight! Simple Pork Chops tomorrow. Veal on Wed. and who knows what the rest of the week!

3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

I can spend so much time on Pinterest if I am not careful.

LV said...

Computers are wonderful when they work right. However, some of my issues I create. I love your blue today.

Denise said...

love and hugs sweet friend.