Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Work In Progress (Quilting)

Yes I am a work in progress.  I need lots of work. 
But today I am sharing one of my quilting projects . . .

 This is a little project I pieced (sewed together) a long time ago.
It has been a UFO (un-finished object or project) for way too long!
 Opps...let me back up.  Originally I made this as a class sample.
I taught quilting classes a few years ago and so it was left unfinished on purpose.
       But I need the practise and so I am machine quilting it. 
It is shown here in the basting stage.
As soon as I hit publish
I am off to the machine
I can't wait to see it finished!

I love quilting and I hope to share with you more often.
Today I am joining
Lee at Freshly Pieced
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced Click Here

Off to stitch

Sherry

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love being able to practice quilting on a quilt! Nice work!