Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Alphabet Thursday "A" is for . . .

 
Apple
of course
While I was thinking about this post.  I was trying to think of anything other than Apple but . . .
  
Posted by PicasaThis little quilt just kept beckoning me until I gave in.  And as I thought about it I realized that it was perfect to post about.  And perfect for my next
project. 

So here is my letter A is for Apple Quilt.  I will be quilting it this next week I hope.  And,
I'll be sharing the story behind this little quilt soon.  So you'll have to keep coming by to see it's story. 

Join me on The Journey anytime . . .
                             Sherry
Jenny MatlockJoining Jenny Click Here

4 comments:

Denise said...

Going to be a cute quilt.

Betty said...

That quilt is adorable. I wish I had the patience to attempt something like that, but I'm an instant gratification kind of person. I was pleased with myself for making 8 throw pillows this past weekend. I found directions on someone's blog for making envelope covers. Easy and quick. My kind of project. Good luck with the quilt.

Pam Beers. said...

This is apple quilt is just darling. You are so incredibly creative.

Jenny said...

Apple quilts are adorable.

I know your's will turn out amazing but I am looking forward to being a part of the adventure.

Awesome post for the letter A.

Thanks for linking!

A+