Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Up to my ears

It's up to my ears I have been the last few days. The good news is I have one quilt finished well I have to bind it but to me that is finished. It is not even December 1st and it is done! Yea! But I have another quilt to finish and I am worried about making it. So I am spending most of my time with my pedal to the medal. While I am busy I wanted to leave you a few sweet pics and some tips for the season!

Enjoy!
This one from Daisy . . .
Found on Pinterest.  Adorable! 
Pots and Pins
Adorable.  I am so starting this one in January.  In my inbox this morning was a newsletter from
Country Threads my favorite quilt shop in Garner, Iowa.  This pic I found at a darling blog when I googled a photo of the pattern they have on sale. 

In their little 12 Days of Christmas newsletter they included recipes and tips. 

Holiday Thought for Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas:


No matter what, no matter where, it's always home if love is there.





(Splurge on a long distance phone call. Let someone know you're thinking of him - even if it's not a holiday!)
 
BLIZZARD MIX


2 C. Corn Chex Cereal




2 C. Miniature Pretzels




1 C. Dry Roasted Peanuts




20 Caramels (chopped)




1 pkg (12 oz) Vanilla White Morsel Chips




Combine dry ingredients. Melt vanilla chips and immediately stir into dry ingredients. Spread onto wax paper. Allow to cool and break into servings.

 


Merry Christmas
 


1 comment:

Denise said...

I really like this post.