Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

It's Beginning

To look a lot like Christmas . . .
Anne at Designs by Anne click here shared some of her favorites here's a few I found on her pinterest inspiration board . . .
 Elegant . . . I am thinking simple white . . . I changed the mantle yesterday . . . I love the simple elegantly wrapped gifts . . .
 But I love the tree in a basket too . . .
 And how cute is this.  Who needs a mantle . . .
 Today while I have dreams of Christmat decorating dancing around in my head.  I am doing laundry.  Had to take this shot of the cat curled up on the unmade bed.  I was in the process of stripping the sheets and he jumped right in for a nap!  And while the laundry and dishwasher is going I am going to satisfy my withdrawal  and get a fix . . .
 I had to put the sewing machine away for Thanksgiving today I am back to this quilt.  I hope I get this middle section finished today.  Wish me luck!

Enjoy your Journey . . .

2 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

Those ideas are beautiful. I hope to get my Christmas up this week. We didn't get it up yesterday my hubs had to work and all the decorations are in the attic. That quilt is so pretty. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Denise said...

Great ideas.