Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Random Blues . . .So I was Blue

I needed a break and then I saw this Beautiful  Blue and a trip was beckoning me . . .
and then this happend . . .
and I had to get away from the rain, work, and all the stresses of work and so I decided to take a
little break . . .

The beach was just the Fix all sunny and Blue  but I missed my little grandson and so I came home and took him fishing . . .



 
P.S.  This is fantasy that is not really my grandson or my cat but isn't it great!   I just thought these were wonderfully beautiful Blues I hope you enjoyed my little fantasy trip.  Leaving you with a sweet thought . . .
Well I was Blue because I missed you.   But, while I was away I collected a few Blues to share with you!  I hope you enjoyed some of my Random favorites . . .  I'll be back next week for Blue Monday and on Tuesday for . . . who knows it'll be a surprise.  Come by and see me!

Back to the Journey . . .



joining Smiling Sally on this Blue Journey click here to visit.

9 comments:

Luna Miranda said...

i love your blues! the one with lightning is awesome!

lina@happy family said...

Love your blue fantasy trip :)
The kid and cat pic makes me smile!

Gemma Wiseman said...

A very cute fantasy trip! Dreams are so precious! Love the pose of the cat in the last photo!

SmilingSally said...

Cute idea to share a fantasy trip. I especially liked your fantasy grandchild!


Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'll go on a fantasy trip when I go to sleep tonight :D Love the blues in the first photo!

Denise said...

Enjoyed your blues.

LV said...

Nothing wrong with living in a pretend world. Can be more fun than the real world.

Sue McPeak said...

Very creative Blue Post and was that cat ever quick...too cute photo.

Chubskulit Rose said...

What delightful blues you've captured!

Duct Tape Bag is my BLUE.
Your comment always makes my day!