Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Do You Have

 The key? I am searching for the key.   For me the key is making it through the work week.  The key to going from a stay at home mom/wife to full-time provider. 

And the only way I manage is by trusting . . .

I am tusting in Jesus.  And I am leaning on faith and his word.  I miss the things that make me smile.  I miss sewing and making quilts.  I miss being able to post everyday and visiting other blogs. 
And I know that God will give me the strength I need to do what I have to do and that he will make my dreams come true. 

I am leaning on God and I am finding that he is the key. 

Tonight if your searching for The Key I am praying for you.  I am
praying that if there are things dragging you down and keeping you from trusting God that you will seek him.  That you can find strength in His Word and that through His Word you will find the key. 

And like me you will know that if you Delight yourself in the Lord he will give you the desires of your heart

Finding the Key to the Journey . . .

1 comment:

Denise said...

Amen sweet friend, love you.