Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Oh Happy Days

So where do I begin.  It has been so long since I got to post.  I have all these things to tell you about; but I don't know where to begin.

So, today for this post I will just tell you that I praise God because he supply's our needs.  This is something that I have always known but sometimes there have been times that I hate to admit that I have kind of questioned. 

The last few years have been really rough for us.  The crazy thing is it has been just really, really hard since we went into fulltime minitry.

Yep while we have  followed  God and been doing his will  we've been homeless.  We lost all support for the ministry after 8 years and how to go out and find jobs.  We've been barely to get from pay to pay day.  We've have had to go without inter-net for over a year. 

All this time we have tried to have faith.  We have tried to wait for God's timing.  And sometimes we've wondered whether we were making right decisions. 

We are still in ministry.  Each week provide chaple services at a boys rehab facility.  We love sharing God's word with the boys.  My job is to research and find the music and put it together for Sunday morning.
I have a group of boys that I call the Drama team.  They sing and dance.  Some Sundays they perform. 

God has blessed us and provided for us. 

We now live in a great apartment which we love.  We are in a little efficiency and we are waiting to move to a two bedroom probably in a few months. 

But we love it.  We spent the last year in a very small apartment.  It was close to Cowboys work.  And that is about the only positive about it.  I cannot tell you how awful it was. 

I am thankful that we have moved. 

And the best part I think is we now have free WiFi. I am sitting in my apartment writing this post!  They told us when we moved in that it would be available soon.  Well Friday they  hooked us up!  And, the best part is we get it inside the apartment.  We thought we would have to go to the clubhouse which is only open during business hours. 

I am so happy to be able to get on the inter net.  To visit my favorite blogs.  I am still catching up though.    I am looking forward to getting back. 

Today I read this verse.  I wanted to share it.  Just a little part of Psalm 16.  It spoke to me today.

v. 7 I will praise the lord who commands me, even at night my heart instructs me.  I have set the Lord always before me.  Because he is my right hand.  I will not be shaken.


These are just a few ways that God has Blessed us.  So I was wondering how has he Blessed you today?

Enjoying the Journey

1 comment:

Denise said...

Praising God for watching over you my friend. So glad you are back online, have really missed you. I love you.