Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Tuesday

Hi thanks for stopping in.  I know I said I would be posting more and I promise next week I'll be back but I have been busy finishing up a quilt for my grandson.  I will be posting photo's on Friday.   I found this great quilters linky party at Crazy Mama Quilts.  She inspires!

I have been doing a lot of sewing so I haven't been doing much posting.  Forgive me please. 

I have been  visiting old and new friends.  Leaving a few comments.    I figured out how to comment from my phone.  And I can post from my phone.  The only down side I can't link and I have to pre-write the post and save them as a draft.  Which isn't all together bad.   I'll be posting again regularly.  I have some great ideas for devotionals and house keeping stuff and I have been challenged to begin the
Love Dare project with a twist so watch for those posts coming soon!

Until then I wanted to share a little something I am about to start working on. 

I thought these were adorable I hope to have about 6 done by Friday my daughter is having a party for our grandson.  I'll post photo's. 
Have Great Day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Those pumpkins are so cute, Sherry! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Hope you're having a great week. :)