Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Call me crazy

. . . I think this is just a great photo of the Cowboy. Isn't he handsome? So now you know why I am doing the 40 Day Challenge!

I happened to stumble onto this one while I was looking for ministry photo's. This was taken while he was supervising some of our boys at the local food bank. Back to updating the ministry blog!

Titues Tuesday sharin' N gettin' real . . . ok. so here's the real truth.  I began this 40 day Dare because God spoke to me about this.  A couple of years ago when all this started with the Fireproof movie I wasn't in any mood to watch the movie much less do a Love Dare Challenge. 

You see I was 'mad'.   I was angry and annoyed about a lot of things.  And I really didn't really want to 'be nice'.   And I really didn't want to write about  'being nice'!  But over the last few months God has done a work in me. 

The things I was 'mad' about haven't gone away.  Some of the attitudes, actions and annoyances haven't gone away. 

But God changed my heart.  I have been praying that God would use me.  And, I have been praying and studying scripture more and making a big effort to get closer to God.  And, well I have learned that there are some things, some areas in my life that are keeping me from that closer relationship that I desire. 

Ladies  if your stopping over following the link I urge you to pray.  I urge you to pray for your attitude.  I urge you to pray for your man.  Even if your in a place like I was.  Even if you don't feel like it.  God will give you the strength and the courage. 

And he will give you the desire.  One of my favorite verses in Psalms talks about God giving you the desires of your heart.  My pray is that he does.  That 'the desires' I have are the ones that  puts there.  That He puts there.  

And so, 2 years later it is my desire to do the Love Dare.  

For more Titus Tuesday posts go over here.


Have a Good Day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: