Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Welcome to my Thankful post
I guess the main thing I am thankful for today is
A Photo Here Today

My list is long is yours?  But, today I am just focusing being Happy and Thankful that I am able to post now and apparently able to upload photo's.  

I have been trying to make the rounds; visiting my blogging friends the last couple of days.  And I promise you all if you follow me and you have a link for me to find you I am going to visit you over the next few days.

I have missed regular posting.  Many of you know how crazy my life is.  And normally I don't let it get in the way of things that are important.  Or, imporant to me.  But for the last couple of weeks I haven't had inter-net.  It is a long story.  Mostly a server issue.  But
I am prayerful that it is totally resolved finally. 

So, that's why I am thankful today.  How about You? 

opp's before I go thought I would share this.  I found it over at Alicia's check this out . . .
See ya over there,

1 comment:

bp said...

Blessings to you today!