Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Simple Sunday


Praise the Lord.  Praise the name of the Lord; praise him, you servants of the Lord, you who minister in the house of the Lord,
in the courts of the house of our God.
Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good; sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.   Psalm 135:1-3

This morning a couple of the boys that we work with are on my mind.  They are struggling with thier faith.  Please pray with me today for Joseph and Jarrel.  Father God,  please guide and direct these young men.  Please give them the strength and the courage they need to follow you.  Please be with me and give me strength and courage and guide me.  There are so many questions in my mind.  I know these young men have many questions too.  Reveal to us all your plan and help us to follow you.  Amen.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Joining you in prayer, love you.