Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mission 4 Monday--TobyMac City On Our Knees

Since I have been doing chapel services at McFadden I have started becoming more familiar with TobyMac so when this book was offered for review by Bethany House I jumped on it!  And I was glad I did. 

I recommend this book and I give it as many stars as allowed! 

It is filled with stories of individuals and groups that are stepping out and acting out to share hope and God's love and promises. 

" God can do amazing things through us when we're willing to step beyond our comfort zone and venture into new worlds. "    

It is an easy and simple to read book that I think anyone would enjoy and be encouraged to step beyond thier comfort zone.  This would be a great gift book.   For more info go to the City On Our Knees website.

Here's the song that inspired the book. 
(Sorry don't know why the videos are so big today)







You can purchase at Amazon.   

This book was offered for review by Bethany House.

City on Our Knees


by TobyMac

ISBN: 978-0-7642-0865-2

Price: $19.99

Format: Hardcover

Publication date: Sep. 10
Division: Bethany House

No comments: