Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordfilled Wednesday

Today's Wordfilled Wednesday was inspired by these words . . . 'This isn't a book of philosophies. It's a collection of powerful stories that show what life can look like when people step out in courage and love, and strengthen the family of God. I hope that these stories inspire you to create a story of your own. ' From this book.

Bold

I haven't gotten farther than the first few chapters and the dedication but I am totally excited about this book. I had to share it with my WFW.


This is a photo from a chapel service at the boys prison where we serve. I thought this photo was really cool because I managed to capture the video. I love this verse as it describes our heart for these boys.

Here's the info. about the book. Check it out.

City on Our Knees
by TobyMac
ISBN: 978-0-7642-0865-2
Price: $19.99
Format: Hardcover
Publication date: Sep. 10 Division: Bethany House

You can purchase at Amazon and Barnes and Noble

3 comments:

Denise said...

This is really awesome sis.

Amydeanne said...

that is really cool Sherry!

Debra Kaye said...

Sherry, your heart and passion always inspire me! It was good to hear from you!!

God bless you!